Expand your music collection with Amazon Music that includes Prime Music. Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. The more you listen, the more personalized your stations get.
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We've done the work for you so you don't have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
Stream your music library:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your iOS device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
What's New In This Version:
Keep the music rolling with Play Queue. Simply click the three dots next to any song, playlist, artist, or album to get started. You will see options to “Play Now”, “Play Next”, or “Add to Play Queue”, and by clicking one of these options users can build up a list of music for playback. Users can also access the Play Queue for editing by clicking the three dots on the Now Playing screen. We have also added 3D Touch shortcuts on the home screen and support for iOS9.
You can download Amazon Music with Prime Music from the App Store for free.
Source : http://www.iclarified.com/52225/amazon-music-app-gets-new-play-queue-feature-support-for-3d-touch-and-ios-9