Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]
SOURCE OmniAir Consortium
WASHINGTON, Dec. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- OmniAir Consortium® today announced the election of new officers, as well as new and re-elected board members.
Steve Novosad, Sr. Project Manager and Associate Vice President at HNTB Corporation, was elected to serve as Chair. Mr. Novosad has been instrumental in shaping the connected vehicle movement over the past 14 years. His work in intelligent transportation systems and software implementation has spanned three decades.
"OmniAir® has grown into the premier interoperability and certification consortium in both connected vehicles and tolling," said Steve Novosad, Chair of OmniAir. "I look forward to taking OmniAir's certification programs to the next level with our members' efforts to establish national certification and interoperability requirements."
- Chair: Steve Novosad, Sr. Project Manager and Associate Vice President, HNTB Corporation
- Vice Chair: P.J. Wilkins, Executive Director, E-ZPass Group and IAG Services Corporation
- Treasurer: James Hofmann, Assistant Executive Director of Operations, North Texas Tollway Authority
- Secretary: Andrew Fremier, Deputy Executive Director, Operations, Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Dr. James Lansford, Director, Technical Standards, Qualcomm
- Suzanne Murtha, Vice President of Connected and Automated Vehicles, AECOM
- Ted Hull-Ryde, Vice President of Business Development & Strategy, ATKINS North America, Inc.
- Frank Perry, Senior Project Manager, Connected and Automated Vehicles, Savari
- Steve Novosad, Senior Project Manager Associate and Vice President, HNTB Corporation.
"We are honored to have industry leaders with deep expertise and experience in transportation technologies serve on the Board of Directors and in leadership roles within the Consortium," said Jason Conley, Executive Director for OmniAir.
- Dave Kristick, Deputy Executive Director, E-470 Public Highway Authority
- James Hofmann, Assistant Executive Director of Operations, North Texas Tollway Authority
- Mark Muriello, Assistant Director, Tunnels, Bridges & Terminals, Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Ted Osinski, Director, Emerging Technologies, MET Laboratories
- Dick Schnacke, Vice President, TransCore
- Dan Toohey, Vice President of Sales, Kapsch TrafficComIVHS
About OmniAir Consortium
OmniAir Consortium is the leading industry association promoting interoperability and certification for ITS, tolling, and Connected Vehicles. OmniAir's membership includes public agencies, private companies, research institutions, and independent test laboratories. Learn more about OmniAir at www.omniair.org.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/omniair-consortium-announces-new-officers-and-directors-300569640.html
©2017 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.
Source : http://www.ktvn.com/story/37040942/omniair-consortium-announces-new-officers-and-directors